TITLE IX INVESTIGATOR TRAINING
Conducting Fair, Thorough, and Trauma-Informed Sexual Violence Investigations
This training provides a detailed overview of best practices for investigating and adjudicating reports of sexual harassment and sexual and interpersonal violence. The training will address the practical application of trauma-informed principles when conducting fair, neutral, and thorough investigations.
Participants will learn tools and strategies to assist them in effectively and efficiently executing their responsibilities as an investigator. All attendees will receive a model investigation report and other supporting sample documents.
Overview of Topics:
This virtual event will be held via live webinar over the course of two days. The agenda includes:
- Practical application of the regulatory requirements;
- Fair and impartial application of trauma-informed practices;
- Developing an investigation strategy;
- Conducting investigation interviews;
- Developing appropriate lines of questioning;
- Evidence collection;
- Evidence assessment;
- Report writing—creating an investigation report that fairly summarizes relevant evidence.
Two or More. Two or more attendees from the same institution receive 10% off registration.
Teams of Five and More. Contact us to receive a special discount.
Collective Member. You may receive 20% off each registration if you are a member of a Grand River Solutions collective.
Contact Elizabeth Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount code.
*Cannot combine discounts.
Interested in learning more?