From One Title IX Coordinator to Another: A Practical Approach to Navigating Beyond Compliance in the Post-Regulatory World
The role of the Title IX Coordinator is increasingly complicated. Title IX compliance continues to shift at federal and local levels and the role of the Title IX Coordinator is constantly evolving. This comprehensive course will provide those serving in this critical role with an up to date overview of legal requirements and practical strategies for developing and implementing a Title IX program that is legally compliant and best serves campus communities. The two-part training will provide an overview of what is required of a coordinator, breaking it down into the three major functions of the role: (1) Prevention and Education; (2) Response; and (3) Compliance.
During this training, participants will gain insights and learn strategies for managing institutional compliance requirements, effective education of the campus community, and the coordination of the institutional response to reports. All attendees will receive sample communications and forms including notice of formal investigation, no contact order, form communications, and more! Participants may utilize and adopt these forms for their own school.
Overview of Topics:
- The Title IX timeline: An overview of the evolution of Title IX and other applicable laws and regulations;
- The role of the Title IX Coordinator;
- Building a foundation for a success through, collaborative partnerships, effective communications, and comprehensive policies and procedures;
- Developing an all-encompassing plan for compliance;
- Effective approaches and procedures for responding to reports;
- Education and prevention strategies.
This virtual training will be held via live webinar spanning two days. Participants will be provided with a course packet that will assist in the effective and efficient performance of the responsibilities of a Title IX Coordinator.
This training is ideal for:
- Title IX Coordinators
- Deputy Title IX Coordinators
- Student Conduct Administrators
- Student Affairs Administrators
- Senior/Executive Administrators
- HR Professionals
Two or More. Two or more attendees from the same institution receive 10% off registration.
Teams of Five and More. Contact us to receive a special discount.
Collective Member. You may receive 20% off each registration if you are a member of a Grand River Solutions collective.
Contact Elizabeth Brady at email@example.com to receive your discount code.
*Cannot combine discounts.