Regional Director of Client Relations and Engagement
Martha Compton has over 20 years of experience in higher education, specifically investigating and resolving student conduct, sexual misconduct, and interpersonal violence matters. Martha is a nationally recognized expert in student conduct and has held leadership positions within the Association for Student Conduct Administration, including President. She is frequently sought after as a trainer, and has trained hundreds of individuals across the country on developing policy and conducting thorough and impartial investigations and hearings.
Services and Expertise
- Serves as an expert in the general areas of Title IX, equity, and student conduct processes and in the area of institutional systems and structures and the associated implications on reporting and response processes.
- Provides consulting services, including investigation and adjudication support, staff coaching, and training.
- Partners and supports organizations through program reviews including response to high-profile issues or public scrutiny.
- Develops policies and procedures specific to the needs of an institution, bringing into balance each institution’s unique values, mission and culture.
- Identifies strengths and limitations of current institutional programming, policy and processes, and assists in the development and creation of programming and policy designed to both meet and exceed regulatory demands and campus community expectations and needs.
Doctor of Philosophy, Higher Education Administration Ohio University — Anticipated, May 2022
Master of Arts, Student Development Appalachian State University
Bachelor of Arts, English (Psychology minor) Keene State College