NACUA 2023 Annual Conference
Don’t miss the large selection of high-quality plenaries, concurrent sessions, and discussion groups offering the latest legal trends and need-to-know higher education developments. Focus your conference experience and build your personal schedule through nine tracks covering nearly every topic in the practice of higher education law. Earn up to 795 minutes of Continuing Legal Education credit – an exceptional value of high-quality content tailored to your practice.
- Grand River Solutions Makes the Inc. 5000 List
- Will the New Title IX Regs Come Out in October? Justin May have No Idea but We Do!
- Autism Training for Sexual Assault Counselors – A Free Course Now Available Through Boston University
- OCR Announces Resolution Agreement after Title IX Compliance Review of Val Verde Unified School District in California
- OCR Announces Resolution Agreement After Sexual 477 Investigation of Montgomery College of Maryland